Tips for Creating a White Page for Black Hat Offers
Updated: May 11
Welcome! Here are some tips on creating the white page for Black Hat offers in order for Facebook, Google or TikTok to approve your ads ASAP without problems.
The content of the white page must:
1. Be connected, even if only slightly, to your ad
2. Contain both images and texts
3. Be uploaded to your own domain, not a popular domain
4. Not contain any external links
5. Not contain any Call to Action buttons
6. Not contain any copyrighted images
7. Not contain any copyrighted videos
8. Include at least one image of your ad within this white page, in order for the bots to match the page faster with the ad
Those are the important things. The following details you can decide for yourself:
There is no word count requirement, "but that doesn't mean the content should be one line."
There are no conditions for certain images, "but that does not mean that you can upload violating content."
There are no requirements for a specific footer or header, "but you should try to make the page as simple as possible."
If you don’t know what to write about on your white page, you can find content from Wikipedia related to your offer. For example:
If you have a crypto offer, write an article on the history of cryptocurrencies.
If you have an adult offer, write an article about a happy married life.
If you have a weight loss offer, write an article about diets.
If you have a Replica store about shoes, write an article about types of sneakers.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
All the shared tips and advice given to you in this blog are based on our judgments, results, and the information available at a particular point in time. We will not be responsible for the losses or gains made through these tips either legally or otherwise. You are advised to exercise the tips at your own risk. We shall also not be responsible for the failure of your ads for any reason.